Make My Blinds - Delivery
Track my delivery
You will have recieved an email from us with your tracking code once your order is with the courier. Just enter your delivery tracking code below - if you haven't been sent a delivery tracking code - you can check the status of your order by logging into your account or contacting us on 0800 368 8441.
Delivery Info - T&C's
1. Make My Blinds will always ship with our preferred service partner DPD, XDP or Tuffnels depending on your geographical location. If for any reason we cannot ship with them, as the item is too heavy or long Make My Blinds reserves the right to ship with any other carrier in the UK at our discretion.
2. Delivery times advertised on the website are purely for a guidance and Make My Blinds cannot be held liable or accountable to the given timescale, these are all made to measure products and although we try really hard to get these right, sometimes things crop up (like adverse weather, a quality control issue etc.) that causes a delay on your order. All items are built to order and we always ensure that the quickest build times are aimed for. Make My Blinds cannot be held financially responsible for any delay or expenditure from pre-organised events due to a delay in receiving your order. Made to measure products aren’t as simple as an off the shelf item.
3. Make My Blinds will always keep you in the know about your order and its delivery status. We will inform you when the order is received, the order has been started, and the order is ready for dispatch and then when the order is with the courier and on its way to you - you can also track the order with the courier tracking link above.
4. Make My Blinds will always send out a courier tracking code as soon as we have one from the courier.
5. All couriers will try to deliver your order unto 3 times before returning it to Make My Blinds or their local depo. At this point we will get in touch with you to let you know what has happened and re-arrange delivery.
6. If you need to change your delivery address please inform Make My Blinds before it has been dispatched to avoid any delay with the shipping. It can be done once in transit but please expect an extra day for delivery.
7. All packages are insured during transport. If there is any damage to the packaging upon delivery please note this when you sign for the order. Please also photograph the damage to the box and if this has damaged the order inside. Please then contact us to let us know. We will then shout at the courier firm for you whilst remaking your blind.
8. Make My Blinds will replace/repair the order at our discretion upon receiving photos of the damaged order. We may ask to bring the blind back to us before replacing the damaged blind.
We all know what couriers can be like! Once the blinds have left us we are really at their mercy and will help in anyway we can to make sure any issues are resolved.
As always if you have any questions please just get in touch on 0800 368 8441 or on our live chat.